The new law covers Insurance and Private Pensions, in which a contribution amount of at least 500,000 USD or equivalent in foreign currency is deposited into the private pension system, provided that it is kept in the funds determined by the Insurance and Private Pensions Regulation and Supervision Agency, and remains in the system for an internal year. It covers the persons identified by the Regulation and Supervision Agency.
To apply for a short-term residence permit, property owners or those foreigners who want to establish a business or business connections in Turkey Turkey, after making the application the following documents in e-resident system through the relevant Provincial Immigration Administration Directorate (Immigration Administration) are required to submit. Short-term residence permits are first issued for a maximum of two years. Residence permit not used within six months is considered invalid.
- Valid passport;
- 4 passport-sized photographs of each member of your family;
- Birth certificates;
- Residence permit or valid tourist visa in your passport;
- Marriage certificate, birth certificates for children, if any;
- If applicable, photocopy of Turkish identity and address of the applicant has relatives in Turkey;
- Application tax payment receipt;
- The document confirming the completion of the investment.