If you want to live and reside in Turkey Aydemir Group in this process as we help you to take you through the Turkish Citizenship.
TURKISH CITIZENSHIP THROUGH INVESTMENT
- FAST CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION PROCESSING IN JUST 2 MONTHS
- CITIZENSHIP THROUGH REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS STARTING AT $ 250,000
- FAST REPLACEMENT TO THE UK WITH A TURKISH BUSINESSMAN VISA.
- RENTAL INCOME AND PROPERTY RESELL IN 3 YEARS OPTION
- VISA FREE TO 110 COUNTRIES INCLUDING SINGAPORE, JAPAN AND SOUTH KOREA
- OPEN TO TURKISH NATIONAL BUSINESSMEN WITH US E-2 INVESTOR VISA
FAST REPLACEMENT ROUTE TO THE USA
Turkish Citizenship by Investment – Fast second passport in 2 months with real estate investment starting from $ 250,000. Combined with a simplified application process and high return on investment real estate investment projects, the Turkish citizenship program offers effective ways to move to both the UK and the USA under the respective visa categories available for Turkish citizens.
TURKISH CITIZENSHIP PROGRAM
Turkey, $ 250,000 starting offers a quick route to get a second passport within 2 months with real estate investments. The program has a simple application process, without the investor’s obligation to declare assets or income derived in other countries and without the need for physical presence. Whether buying property as an alternative residence or as a solid investment with high ROI potential, there is a wide range of modern apartments and luxury beachfront villas, all at highly competitive prices. Investors can benefit from rental income and resell after 3 years. The program offers simplified routes for moving to both the UK and the USA under the relevant visa categories available for Turkish citizens. Investors can settle in the UK with a Turkish Businessperson Visa and start their journey to British Citizenship. Additionally, there is the option to reside in the US as an E-2 Investor.
- Fast citizenship application processing*
- Passport issued within 60 days of application.
- Free real estate investment*
- Option to buy one or more properties with a minimum total value of $ 250,000.
- Potential return on investment*
- Rent income and option to resell the property within 3 years.
- Suitable for the whole family*
- This includes spouses, children under 18 and disabled children of all ages.
- No residency requirement*
- Before or after citizenship is granted, the entire process can be achieved remotely.
- Visa-free travel around the World**
- 110 countries around the world, including Singapore, Japan, Qatar and South Korea.
- Fast relocation to the USA*
- Option to move to the USA and set up your business under the US E-2 Investor Visa.
- Fast relocation to the UK*
- Option to move to the UK and start your business as a Turkish businessman.
- $ 250,000 – Real Estate
- Buying residential or commercial property
- The property can be rented for rental income or sold after 3 years
- Investors are not limited to investing in just one property and have the right to acquire several properties.
- $ 500,000 Cash Investment
- Fixed asset investment approved by the Ministry of Industry and Technology
- $ 500,000 deposit in a Turkish bank for at least 3 years
- Government bonds with the potential to receive interest as income. Investments to be maintained for 3 years
Establishing a Company, approved by the Ministry of Labor and Social Security
The option of starting a job and creating employment for at least 50 Turkish employees.
THE CITIZENSHIP PROCESS
- * PREPARATION
Evaluate your personal circumstances, decide which investment option you will join the program and add the dependents of the residence application, including children under 18 and disabled children of all ages.
- * PREPARING DOCUMENTS
- Required documents:
- Valid passport;
- 4 passport-sized photographs of each member of your family;
- Birth certificates;
- Residence permit or valid tourist visa in your passport;
- Marriage certificate, birth certificates for children, if any;
- If applicable, photocopy of Turkish identity and address of the applicant has relatives in Turkey;
- Application tax payment receipt;
- The document confirming the completion of the investment.
- * FULL INVESTMENT
Before proceeding to the citizenship application, applicants will be asked to open a Turkish bank account and complete the investment (i.e. real estate title deed transfers, cash deposit, government bonds / shares purchase, etc.).
- * SUBMIT a CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION
The investor can apply for citizenship immediately after the residence permit is issued. No physical presence or interview is required during the application process.
- * RESIDENCE PERMIT APPLICATION
Applicants must have a valid residence permit at the time of their citizenship application, and they can continue to live abroad as long as they wish. Residence permit will be issued on the application day.
- * GET a TURKISH PASSPORT
Be a citizen of Turkey within 60 days and receive all the benefits that came with the Turkish Citizenship. As a naturalized Turkish citizen, an investor who wants to start a business in the UK or the US has more opportunities to do so and may consider moving with his entire family.